DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aarushi-Hemraj murder case: No acquittal order for the Talwars
The special CBI court was expected to decide if there is enough evidence to continue trial against the Talwars.
Ghaziabad: A Ghaziabad court on Friday decided to continue the trial in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case as it is, declining to give an acquittal order to the main suspects, Aarushi's parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar. The next date of hearing is on June 11 when the defence is likely to examine witnesses.
The special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court was expected to decide if there is enough evidence to continue trial against the Talwars. Aarushi Talwar and the Talwars' domestic help Hemraj were found murdered in May 2008.
On Tuesday, the Supreme Court had dismissed a petition by Dr Rajesh and Nupur Talwar on examination of 13 witnesses in the case. The couple had sought an examination of 13 witnesses whose depositions were earlier dropped by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande