Aarushi-Hemraj case: Retd CBI official's questioning completed
He said the second narco test of the Talwars' compounder Rajkumar had indicated his involvement in the murders.
Ghaziabad: The cross-examination of retired CBI officer Vijay Kumar in the Aarushi-Hemraj case was completed on Wednesday in a special court of CBI with the next date of hearing fixed on April 9. Deposing before the court as a prosecution witness, Kumar, who was also CBI's first investigating officer of the case, said he had conducted the polygraph tests on the main accused - Rajesh and Nupur Talwar.
He also told the court that Rajkumar, compounder of the dentist couple, underwent narco analysis test twice and the second test had indicated his involvement in the murders. Kumar said a sound examination was also carried out at the Talwars' residence in front of experts from AIIMS and Central Forensic Science Laboratory.
"Despite various reports submitted to CBI, nothing concrete could be found against any of the accused," he said.
14-year-old Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were found murdered in their Noida residence in 2008. Aarushi's parents - dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are the two main suspects whose names have been mentioned in CBI's closure reports.
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorist Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District