DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aarushi-Hemraj murder: Court to record statements today
However, both Rajesh and Nupur are likely to move an application seeking more time to record the statement.
Ghaziabad: The special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case will record statements of the dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar on Tuesday. However, both Rajesh and Nupur are likely to move an application seeking more time to record the statement.
Special CBI judge Shyam Lal rejected the defence counsel's plea, which demanded that 13 other witnesses including ADG (law and order) and the then CBI Joint Director Arun Kumar also be called to record statements.
The court rejected defence plea and ordered to record the statements of the Talwar couple, who are the main accused. Statement of CBI investigating officer AGL Kaul, the last prosecution witness, has already been recorded.
The CBI had told the court that teenager Aarushi Talwar's murder five years back was carried out by her parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar and no outsider was present. In his deposition before the Additional Judge, Kaul, who headed the CBI probe, had told the court that their investigations revealed no evidence of any third person's entry in the house.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Falls After Fifty
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes