DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aarushi-Hemraj murder case: Statement of police officer recorded
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
Ghaziabad: A senior police official, who had visited Dr Rajesh Talwar's house after the murder of Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, on Wednesday deposed before a special CBI court in Ghaziabad.
The then SHO of Noida Sector-20, Dataram Nanoria told the court that when he reached the Talwar's house he saw the body of Aarushi with cut marks on her neck.
Nanoria said that there were stains of blood on the wall behind the bed on which the victim's body was lying. He also further said that when he asked the Talwar couple to handover the key of the door leading to the roof, they denied about the possession of the key.
After his statement was recorded, the court has fixed Thursday as the date for questioning of the witness. Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances