Aarushi-Hemraj murder: Court adjourns hearing till April 16
The hearing was adjourned after CBI Superintendent of Police AGL Kaul, who was to depose before the court on Thursday, could not turn up.
Ghaziabad: The special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case on Thursday adjourned the hearing till April 16. The hearing was adjourned after CBI Superintendent of Police AGL Kaul, who was to depose before the court on Thursday, could not turn up.
The bureau informed the court that Kaul could not appear as he was out of station.
During the previous hearing on April 9, an official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) had told the court that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, adding that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
- Aarushi Talwar
- Aarushi-Hemraj murder case
- Dasna jail
- Mystery behind Aarushi's death - story by an unfortunate mother
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology