DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'ABCD' mints over Rs 19 crore during weekend
Remo D'Souza's 'ABCD - Any Body Can Dance', India's first 3D dance film, has got the thumbs up from the viewers.
New Delhi: Choreographer-director Remo D'Souza's 'ABCD - Any Body Can Dance', the country's first 3D dance film, has got the thumbs up from the viewers. It collected Rs.19.5 crore in its opening weekend at the domestic box-office.
Produced by UTV Motion Pictures at a budget of around Rs.12 crore, the film's opening day collection was Rs.5.5 crore, while on Saturday it earned Rs.6.5 crore and Rs.7.5 crore on Sunday.
"We have received an overwhelming response for 'ABCD...' across India and it is doing extremely well everywhere. Viewers are enjoying the film, they are whistling, dancing inside the auditoriums. Even with limited 3D screens in India, the film has collected exceptionally well all over," Gaurav Verma, director - India theatrical distribution, Studios, Disney UTV, said in a statement.
Featuring Prabhudheva, Ganesh Acharya, Kay Kay Menon and Salman Yusuff Khan, 'ABCD...' released Friday.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017