Abhinav Bindra wins two gold medals in Inter Shoot Tri series Shooting
Bindra clinched his second gold medal of the competition at the Inter Shoot Tri series Shooting being held at Hague, Netherlands.
New Delhi: Beijing Olympics gold medalist shooter Abhinav Bindra clinched his second gold medal of the competition at the Inter Shoot Tri series Shooting being held at Hague, Netherlands.
The 31-year-old Indian had won his first medal in this Tri series competition on Thursday with a qualification score was 613.7. He was at 8th position in pre-qualification round.
Bindra shot remarkably well in finals after that and scored 209.3 points to win the gold. In the second match today, the four-time Olympian scored 627.7 in the qualification round. He continued his remarkable performance and shot 209 to win his second gold medal in the match.
Bindra defeated London Olympic Games Champion from Romania Mr H Moldoveanue Alin George in both the matches. The Indian would be shooting his third match in this competition on Saturday.
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again