Abhinav Bindra wins two gold medals in Inter Shoot Tri series Shooting
Bindra clinched his second gold medal of the competition at the Inter Shoot Tri series Shooting being held at Hague, Netherlands.
New Delhi: Beijing Olympics gold medalist shooter Abhinav Bindra clinched his second gold medal of the competition at the Inter Shoot Tri series Shooting being held at Hague, Netherlands.
The 31-year-old Indian had won his first medal in this Tri series competition on Thursday with a qualification score was 613.7. He was at 8th position in pre-qualification round.
Bindra shot remarkably well in finals after that and scored 209.3 points to win the gold. In the second match today, the four-time Olympian scored 627.7 in the qualification round. He continued his remarkable performance and shot 209 to win his second gold medal in the match.
Bindra defeated London Olympic Games Champion from Romania Mr H Moldoveanue Alin George in both the matches. The Indian would be shooting his third match in this competition on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology