Abhishek Bachchan injures his elbow, says 'mard ko dard nahi hota'
Abhishek Bachchan injured his left elbow, but says he does not have any pain.
Mumbai: Actor Abhishek Bachchan injured his left elbow, but says he does not have any pain.
He came for the trailer launch of 'Dhoom 3' and when asked about his injury, he quoted a famous line from dad Amitabh's film and said: "I have torn my tendon in my elbow. I am absolutely fine. Mard ko dard nahi hota."
The actor injured himself while working out Monday. But the 37-year-old has not taken any break from working gyming sessions.
'Dhoom 3', directed by Vijsy Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra, also features Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, and Uday Chopra.
Recommended For You
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- HITCHED!Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech Goa Wedding
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet