Abhishek Bachchan injures his elbow, says 'mard ko dard nahi hota'
Abhishek Bachchan injured his left elbow, but says he does not have any pain.
Mumbai: Actor Abhishek Bachchan injured his left elbow, but says he does not have any pain.
He came for the trailer launch of 'Dhoom 3' and when asked about his injury, he quoted a famous line from dad Amitabh's film and said: "I have torn my tendon in my elbow. I am absolutely fine. Mard ko dard nahi hota."
The actor injured himself while working out Monday. But the 37-year-old has not taken any break from working gyming sessions.
'Dhoom 3', directed by Vijsy Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra, also features Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, and Uday Chopra.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21