Abhishek, Bobby team up for 'Do Aur Do Paanch' remake?
The original film saw Big B and Kapoor play the role of thieves.
Mumbai: Actors Abhishek Bachchan and Bobby Deol are likely to team up for the remake of Amitabh Bachchan-Shashi Kapoor starrer 'Do Aur Do Paanch'.
The 1980 film was directed by Rakesh Kumar and had Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, Parveen Babi and Hema Maliniin central characters.
Gossip mills are abuzz that director-producer Kunal Kohli will be making the film. If all goes well, then Abhishek would be playing the
role essayed by his father, while Bobby will enact the role of Shashi Kapoor.
The original film saw Big B and Kapoor play the role of thieves."Yes Bobby has been signed for 'Do Aur Do Paanch'remake," sources said.
When contacted, Kunal Kohli neither denied nor confirmed the development."I am not making any statement on this now.I am not saying anything now," said Kunal
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser