Abhishek, Bobby team up for 'Do Aur Do Paanch' remake?
The original film saw Big B and Kapoor play the role of thieves.
Mumbai: Actors Abhishek Bachchan and Bobby Deol are likely to team up for the remake of Amitabh Bachchan-Shashi Kapoor starrer 'Do Aur Do Paanch'.
The 1980 film was directed by Rakesh Kumar and had Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, Parveen Babi and Hema Maliniin central characters.
Gossip mills are abuzz that director-producer Kunal Kohli will be making the film. If all goes well, then Abhishek would be playing the
role essayed by his father, while Bobby will enact the role of Shashi Kapoor.
The original film saw Big B and Kapoor play the role of thieves."Yes Bobby has been signed for 'Do Aur Do Paanch'remake," sources said.
When contacted, Kunal Kohli neither denied nor confirmed the development."I am not making any statement on this now.I am not saying anything now," said Kunal
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless