DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CBI files forgery case against Abhishek Verma
Verma is accused of forging Sports Minister Ajay Maken's letterhead in order to get a visa for a Chinese telecom firm.
New Delhi: The CBI has filed a forgery case against arms dealer Abhishek Verma and others. Verma is accused of forging Sports Minister Ajay Maken's letterhead in order to get a visa for a Chinese telecom firm. At that time Maken was Home Affairs minister.
Verma and his wife have been in jail for the past two months in relation to another case.
They are seeking bail on Wednesday after the CBI failed to file a chargesheet against them.
Verma and his Romanian wife have been arrested for taking money from a defence company allegedly to stall blacklisting proceedings against it.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa