CBI files forgery case against Abhishek Verma
Verma is accused of forging Sports Minister Ajay Maken's letterhead in order to get a visa for a Chinese telecom firm.
New Delhi: The CBI has filed a forgery case against arms dealer Abhishek Verma and others. Verma is accused of forging Sports Minister Ajay Maken's letterhead in order to get a visa for a Chinese telecom firm. At that time Maken was Home Affairs minister.
Verma and his wife have been in jail for the past two months in relation to another case.
They are seeking bail on Wednesday after the CBI failed to file a chargesheet against them.
Verma and his Romanian wife have been arrested for taking money from a defence company allegedly to stall blacklisting proceedings against it.
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Won't Be Screened In Pakistan
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms