DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hearing in naval war room leak case today
Arms deal Abhishek Verma, accused in the naval war room leak case, is expected to appear in a Delhi court on Friday.
New Delhi: Arms deal Abhishek Verma, accused in the naval war room leak case, is expected to appear in a Delhi court on Friday. A case has been registered against him under the Official Secrets Act.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has said that more than half a dozen classified documents were found in the possession of one of Verma's employees.
Verma also claimed that a retired Lieutenant-General was supplying him with information and getting about Rs 2 lakh a month for his services.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing