Hearing in naval war room leak case today
Arms deal Abhishek Verma, accused in the naval war room leak case, is expected to appear in a Delhi court on Friday.
New Delhi: Arms deal Abhishek Verma, accused in the naval war room leak case, is expected to appear in a Delhi court on Friday. A case has been registered against him under the Official Secrets Act.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has said that more than half a dozen classified documents were found in the possession of one of Verma's employees.
Verma also claimed that a retired Lieutenant-General was supplying him with information and getting about Rs 2 lakh a month for his services.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century