Abhyanand of Super 30 fame appointed Bihar DGP
Abhyanand and Anand Kumar started Super 30, a free coaching institute for poor students for IIT JEE.
Patna: The Bihar government appointed Abhayanand, senior Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of 1977 batch as the next Director General of Police.
Abhayanand, presently the Additional Director General of Police, Training, will take over from the incumbent DGP Neelmani upon his superannuation on August 31, Home Secretary Amir Subhani said in Patna on Wednesday.
The state government also promoted three senior IPS officers Shafi Alam, AK Gupta and RC Sinha in the rank of DGP, he said.
Abhyanand and Anand Kumar started Super 30, a free coaching institute for 30 bright youngsters from underprivileged families for the IIT JEE. Super 30 has helped many IIT aspirants to crack the entrance exam and has recorded 100 per cent success rate several times.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory