DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Abhyanand of Super 30 fame appointed Bihar DGP
Abhyanand and Anand Kumar started Super 30, a free coaching institute for poor students for IIT JEE.
Patna: The Bihar government appointed Abhayanand, senior Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of 1977 batch as the next Director General of Police.
Abhayanand, presently the Additional Director General of Police, Training, will take over from the incumbent DGP Neelmani upon his superannuation on August 31, Home Secretary Amir Subhani said in Patna on Wednesday.
The state government also promoted three senior IPS officers Shafi Alam, AK Gupta and RC Sinha in the rank of DGP, he said.
Abhyanand and Anand Kumar started Super 30, a free coaching institute for 30 bright youngsters from underprivileged families for the IIT JEE. Super 30 has helped many IIT aspirants to crack the entrance exam and has recorded 100 per cent success rate several times.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise