DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Abu Dhabi GP: Top-10 finish for Sutil, Resta
Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta managed eighth and ninth place finishes respectively.
Abu Dhabi: Sahara Force India drivers, Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta managed eighth and ninth place finishes at the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, to further consolidate the team's sixth position in the constructors' championship, here on Sunday.
Force India earned six points to take their tally to 57 and increase the gap with nearest rival Sauber by 15 points, with just one race left in the season.
Disaster struck world champion Sebastian Vettel who was forced to retire on lap two due to a punctured tyre at the Yas Marina circuit.
Vettel's shock retirement, his first since the 2010 Korean GP, helped McLaren's Lewis Hamilton win his third race of the season after starting second on the grid.
Hamilton is the only racer other than Vettel to triumph at the Abu Dhabi GP as the Red Bull driver had won the inaugural edition in 2009 and followed it up with another win last year.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso finished the race in second position followed by Hamilton's teammate Jenson Button who came third.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions