Abu Dhabi GP: Top-10 finish for Sutil, Resta
Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta managed eighth and ninth place finishes respectively.
Abu Dhabi: Sahara Force India drivers, Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta managed eighth and ninth place finishes at the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, to further consolidate the team's sixth position in the constructors' championship, here on Sunday.
Force India earned six points to take their tally to 57 and increase the gap with nearest rival Sauber by 15 points, with just one race left in the season.
Disaster struck world champion Sebastian Vettel who was forced to retire on lap two due to a punctured tyre at the Yas Marina circuit.
Vettel's shock retirement, his first since the 2010 Korean GP, helped McLaren's Lewis Hamilton win his third race of the season after starting second on the grid.
Hamilton is the only racer other than Vettel to triumph at the Abu Dhabi GP as the Red Bull driver had won the inaugural edition in 2009 and followed it up with another win last year.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso finished the race in second position followed by Hamilton's teammate Jenson Button who came third.
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn