DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Abu Dhabi GP: Vettel fastest in second practice
Sebastian Vettel was fastest in the second practice followed by Lewis Hamilton.
Abu Dhabi: Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel was fastest in the second practice followed by Lewis Hamilton at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Friday.
Vettel clocked 1 minute, 41.751 seconds for Red Bull on the 5.6-kilometer (3.5-mile) Yas Marina circuit, .168 seconds quicker than Hamilton.
Hamilton's McLaren team-mate Jenson Button was third followed by Vettel's team-mate Mark Webber. Vettel's strongest challenger Fernando Alonso of Ferrari struggled to keep pace. He managed to finish only seventh fastest, .836 slower than Vettel. He also lost time when he went off the track.
The other remaining challenger, Kimi Raikkonen of Lotus, was sixth. The practice in dry conditions was largely without incident though several drivers briefly left the track and two spun out. Among them was Vitaly Petrov of Caterham.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet