Abu Dhabi GP: Vettel fastest in second practice
Sebastian Vettel was fastest in the second practice followed by Lewis Hamilton.
Abu Dhabi: Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel was fastest in the second practice followed by Lewis Hamilton at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Friday.
Vettel clocked 1 minute, 41.751 seconds for Red Bull on the 5.6-kilometer (3.5-mile) Yas Marina circuit, .168 seconds quicker than Hamilton.
Hamilton's McLaren team-mate Jenson Button was third followed by Vettel's team-mate Mark Webber. Vettel's strongest challenger Fernando Alonso of Ferrari struggled to keep pace. He managed to finish only seventh fastest, .836 slower than Vettel. He also lost time when he went off the track.
The other remaining challenger, Kimi Raikkonen of Lotus, was sixth. The practice in dry conditions was largely without incident though several drivers briefly left the track and two spun out. Among them was Vitaly Petrov of Caterham.
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- Indian Army Avenges Uri With Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Pakistan Denies
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik