DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Acer sees HP changes chance to grab customers'
Acer believes that the recent top management change at HP is a huge opportunity for it to win over some customers.
Frankfurt: World No. 2 computer vendor Acer believes the recent top management change at rival Hewlett-Packard is a huge opportunity for the former to win over some customers, Acer Europe head Walter Deppeler told a German daily.
Hewlett-Packard Co last week named former eBay Inc Chief Executive Meg Whitman its president and CEO, replacing Leo Apotheker in a bid to restore investor confidence in the iconic Silicon Valley company.
"That is a major chance for us because big customers and resellers are uncertain. They are asking themselves: what's next, who can i work with?" Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quoted Walter Deppeler as saying in a prerelease of its Tuesday edition. "We want to use this as an opportunity for us," he added.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh