DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Acer to come up with its first wearable device in 2014: Report
The upcoming wearable device from Acer is expected to have a long battery life.
New Delhi: While earlier reports have already suggested that tech giants including Samsung, Google and Apple are working on wearable devices, a new report claims that Acer also has plans to come up with a wearable device sometime next year.
Acer's smartphone chief, ST Liew, in an interview with Pocket-Lint, said that the company will launch its first wearbale device next year. "We are looking at wearable, I think every consumer company should be looking at wearable. Wearable isn't new ... it just hasn't exploded in the way that it should. But the opportunity's for billions of dollars' worth of industry," said Liew.
When asked about the company's plans to launch wearable devices, he said, "So are we thinking along those lines? Yes, absolutely. You should expect something like that from us as well next year." However, he did not provide much details, but he hinted that Acer's upcoming wearable device will have a long battery life.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO