DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Action director Tinnu Verma in police custody
The episode is said to have been the fallout of their father's will and the distribution of family property.
Mumbai: Bollywood action director Tinnu Verma, who was absconding after allegedly attacking his step-brother Manohar, is now in police custody, police officials here confirmed Thursday.
When contacted by IANS, an official at Kurar Police Station in Malad East, where the case against Tinnu was registered, said: "Yes, Tinnu was arrested last night (Wednesday). But we can't reveal any further details more than this."
Jitendra, Manohar's real brother, too confirmed the news, saying: "I got a call from the police that they have arrested Tinnu last night and now he is in police custody."
Tinnu Verma is a popular stunt director, who has worked in films like 'Gadar: Ek Prem Katha', 'Krazzy 4', 'Koi... Mil Gaya' and 'Shootout at Wadala'.
He went missing after allegedly assaulting his step-brother Manohar with a sword Aug 23.
Manohar is currently admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here where doctors said he was undergoing treatment for severe injuries. Both his legs were badly injured, and he suffered serious head injuries due to which he ended up having 21 stitches.
The episode is said to have been the fallout of their father's will and distribution of family property thereunder.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes