Action king Arjun awarded as the best male actor
Also, actress Bhavana won the award for the Best Actress for her film 'Bhagirathi'.
Action king Arjun has been awarded as the Best Actor, for his Kannada film 'Prasada'.
However, the actor has an enviable career of more than a hundred films to his credit, across languages like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi. Though he is renowned for his action skills, the movie that has earned him the award has got nothing to do with that. The story of the film depicts the father son love where the son is deaf and mute. When asked about his reactions toward his award an elated Arjun says,"This is my first award in Kannada. I have already won a lot of accolades in Tamil. I am thankful to the Kannada film industry and audience, who have honoured me here."
Meanwhile, yet another Tamil veteran was honoured in Kannada. Actress Bhavana won the award for the Best Actress for her film 'Bhagirathi'.
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor