Action: Naresh is almost done with the 3D comedy
Actor Naresh and Sneha Ullal are coming together in there 3D comedy 'Action' which is almost half shot.
Andhra Pradesh: Anil Sunkara's Action is 50 per cent done. This producer-turned-director, who co-produced Dookudu, comes with no experience. However, he did a 4-year course in direction in an American institute. Naresh is all praise for his talent. "He prepared this script for one-and-a-half years. He is sure to be known as a good director."
The movie is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bi-lingual in order that the nativity does not go amiss. "After I prepared the script, I first narrated it to Naresh. The entire team is working with dedication. The next schedules will be shot in Bangkok and Goa", Anil said. Stereographer Kaith is the talent behind this first ever 3D comedy.
Sneha Ullal is pairing up with Naresh for a second time. "My character is entirely on different lines", she says. Vaibhav has an important role in this film with a long list of cast - Kick Shyam, Raju Sundaram, Kamna Jethmalani, Reethu Barmecha, Neelam Upadhyaya and Nassar. Brahmi, Ali and Jhansi are also part of the cast.
Music is by Bappa-Bappi Lahari.
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Akshay Kumar to Star in Reema Kagti's Gold
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony