Actor Aishwarya Arjun faints on sets of 'Pattathu Yaanai'
Directed by Boopathy Pandian, 'Pattathu Yaanai' also features Vishal Krishna, Santhanam in key roles.
Chennai: Tamil actress Aishwarya Arjun fainted on the sets of upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy 'Pattathu Yaanai' Sunday in Trichy due to extremely hot weather.
"We were shooting outdoors in extremely hot conditions of Trichy for the last few days. Since we were shooting non-stop, she couldn't handle the heat and fainted. We have given her medical attention and have requested her to rest for a while," a source from the film's until told IANS.
Directed by director Boopathy Pandian, 'Pattathu Yaanai' also features Vishal Krishna, Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
The film, which went on the floors a few months back, is being shot in Trichy, Kaaraikudi, Madurai and some other places. Aishwarya, daughter of Tamil actor Arjun Sarja, is making her debut with the film, being produced by S Michael Rayappan. S S Thaman has composed music for the movie.
Recommended For You
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw