DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Aishwarya Arjun faints on sets of 'Pattathu Yaanai'
Directed by Boopathy Pandian, 'Pattathu Yaanai' also features Vishal Krishna, Santhanam in key roles.
Chennai: Tamil actress Aishwarya Arjun fainted on the sets of upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy 'Pattathu Yaanai' Sunday in Trichy due to extremely hot weather.
"We were shooting outdoors in extremely hot conditions of Trichy for the last few days. Since we were shooting non-stop, she couldn't handle the heat and fainted. We have given her medical attention and have requested her to rest for a while," a source from the film's until told IANS.
Directed by director Boopathy Pandian, 'Pattathu Yaanai' also features Vishal Krishna, Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
The film, which went on the floors a few months back, is being shot in Trichy, Kaaraikudi, Madurai and some other places. Aishwarya, daughter of Tamil actor Arjun Sarja, is making her debut with the film, being produced by S Michael Rayappan. S S Thaman has composed music for the movie.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835