Actor Ajith turns his caravan into a mobile gym
Ajith has been through more than 16 surgeries through the years.
Ajith, the Kingmaker and the King of Openings in Tamil cinema, has always been criticized predominantly only for one thing by critics, his extra pounds. The actor is all set to shut them up for he has started working out for his next with Vishnuvardhan.
Ajith has been through more than 16 surgeries through the years and in a recent interview with a publication he had expressed about how him walking is a miracle according to him and that his metabolism had gone down terribly. He had also expressed that he finds commenting about an actor's physical appearance as hurting and very personal.
The actor who has pulled off several daredevil stunts without a body double, be it biking, wheeling or hanging from a helicopter for 'Billa 2', has hit the gym after ages. Rumor mills are working overtime that he has converted his caravan into a mobile gym.
Director Vishnuvardhan wrote on his microblogging page, "Ajith in gym for five and a half hours for the last 7 days. The results are awesome!"
Recently when the team was shooting in Bengaluru, the shooting came to a halt when Thala's over excited fans started thronging the place.
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Diwali: Festival of Lights
- UP Police to Celebrate Diwali at Old Age Homes, Orphanages
- Light Up Your Diwali With These Quick DIY Tips