DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Amala Paul to celebrate New Year in Bangkok
Amala will be shortly seen playing the leading lady of Vijay's forthcoming film.
While the rest of the world will be celebrating the New Year with fun and festivities, Tamil actor Amala Paul will ring in 2013 by keeping herself busy with work.
The actress is in Bangkok, shooting for one of her forthcoming movies, which will welcome the New Year.
"My father is with me and I will celebrate New Year with him and other members of the unit. It is widely believed that working on New Year day is good. So I am happy to shoot on January 1," she says.
Amala is currently playing the leading lady of Vijay's forthcoming film directed by Vijay and Jayam Ravi starrer 'Nimirndhu Nil' helmed by Samuthirakani. She also has a couple of Telugu projects.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere