Actor Amala Paul to celebrate New Year in Bangkok
Amala will be shortly seen playing the leading lady of Vijay's forthcoming film.
While the rest of the world will be celebrating the New Year with fun and festivities, Tamil actor Amala Paul will ring in 2013 by keeping herself busy with work.
The actress is in Bangkok, shooting for one of her forthcoming movies, which will welcome the New Year.
"My father is with me and I will celebrate New Year with him and other members of the unit. It is widely believed that working on New Year day is good. So I am happy to shoot on January 1," she says.
Amala is currently playing the leading lady of Vijay's forthcoming film directed by Vijay and Jayam Ravi starrer 'Nimirndhu Nil' helmed by Samuthirakani. She also has a couple of Telugu projects.
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Donald Trump Announces 100-Day Presidency Plan
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son