DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Charmi in a new avatar in 'Prema Oka Maikam'
However the latest buzz is that actors Rahul and Sharanya will be seen playing a key role in the film.
Charmi is playing a prostitute in a film titled 'Prema Oka Maikam'
Actors Rahul and Sharanya are playing key roles in the film whereas filmmaker Chandhu is directing the movie. Produced by D Venkata Suresh and K Surya Srikanth under Touring talkies banner the shooting of the film has been completed.
The producers say that they are planning to release the songs next week and the movie in the second half of this month. They also said that the shooting of the movie has completed with the song shooted in Ramoji film city recently. The editing and dubbing are also completed and the re recording work is still going on now.
The director says, "This is a love story between a prostitute, a writer and a singer. There will be strength in dialogues in addition to strength in scenes. Every dialogue seems trendy. The movie comprises six songs and two bit songs. MGK Prasad, the brother of singer Deepu, is the music director. Though it is his first movie, he has given very good songs. Also, Charmee has done an excellent job in the role of prostitute".
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots