DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Dharmendra escapes unhurt after mishap
The popular Hindi film industry actor fell after his foot got entangled in a rope during the shoot of 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2'.
Khargone: Veteran Bollywood actor Dharmendra escaped unhurt after falling as his foot got entangled in a rope, on his way back from the outdoor shoot of his home production, 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2'. The mishap occurred at Ahilyaghat in Maheshwar town near in Khargone. The rope was used as a barrier to prevent people from reaching stars and other crew members.
The 77-year-old actor fell after his foot got entangled in the rope as he was about to sit in his car. His security personnel picked him up as he got up from the spot immediately and walked up to his car.
The 'Sholay' star told reporters that he was fine. Khargone collector Navneet Kothari said that Dharmendra suffered no injuries and left for Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users