Actor-director Vineeth Sreenivasan ties the knot
Vineeth Sreenivasan married his ladylove Divya on Oct 19 in the presence of eminent celebrities.
Kannur (Kerala), Oct 18: Malayalalam film personality Vineeth Sreenivasan married his ladylove Divya at a function held here Thursday in the presence of eminent celebrities.
Vineeth is the son of veteran film personality Sreenivasan, who is well-known in the industry for his acting as well as through the scripts and stories he penned.
Vineeth met Divya when they studied together at an engineering college in Chennai.
Divya, now a Chennai resident, originally hails from Payyanur.
Vineeth began his film career as a playback singer in 2002 and made his debut as an actor in 2008 with 'Cycle'. His first film as a director was the 2010 movie 'Malarvadi Arts Club', which proved to be a runaway success.
His second directorial 'Thattathin Mareyathu', which was released recently, warmed the box office hugely and has won rave reviews.
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan Keeps Her Look Casual For Her Recent Public Appearance