DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Fahad to star in Shyamaprasad's next
Ann Augustine has been finalised to play the role opposite to Fahad, in Shyamaprasad's 'English'.
Actor Fahad Fazil has been roped in to play the role of a visually challenged artist in director Shyamaprasad's next.
Ann Augustine has been finalised to play the role opposite Fahad, read a statement. Shyamaprasad's 'English' is currently in post production, and Fahad is currently working for 'Olipporu', directed by AV Sasidharan.
Fahad is also working in Salim Babu's 'Red Wine', which too is in the post production phase.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong