Actor Fahad to star in Shyamaprasad's next
Ann Augustine has been finalised to play the role opposite to Fahad, in Shyamaprasad's 'English'.
Actor Fahad Fazil has been roped in to play the role of a visually challenged artist in director Shyamaprasad's next.
Ann Augustine has been finalised to play the role opposite Fahad, read a statement. Shyamaprasad's 'English' is currently in post production, and Fahad is currently working for 'Olipporu', directed by AV Sasidharan.
Fahad is also working in Salim Babu's 'Red Wine', which too is in the post production phase.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology