DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Krithi Sanon to debut in Sukumar's next
While composer Devi Sri Prasad will score the film's music actor Mahesh Babu will be seen in a new look in the flick.
The shooting of Mahesh Babu's upcoming film which is directed by Sukumar is being done in Hyderabad now. Also, Krithi Sanon is making her debut with this film.
Also, it is known that the action sequences are being shot under the supervision of the team that worked for Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger' in a huge set. This film, which is said to be a psychological thriller, is being planned to be released on August 9th on the occasion of Mahesh Babu's birthday.
Sources say, that actor Mahesh Babu will be seen in a new look in this film and the movie team moves to London for the next schedule after this.
Composer Devi Sri Prasad will score the music, while Ram Achanta and Gopichand Achanta, the producers of 'Dookudu', will produce this film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish