Actor Matthew McConaughey expecting third child
Matthew McConaughey and his wife, Camila, are expecting their third child, he said on his Twitter page.
Actor Matthew McConaughey and his wife, Camila, a Brazilian model, are expecting their third child, he said on his Twitter page. The couple were married last month at their home in Austin, Texas, after dating for several years.
"Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child," McConaughey wrote on Twitter. McConaughey, 42, plays the manager of a male strip club in the movie Magic Mike, which came out on Friday. The movie has recorded about $50 million in ticket sales in the United States and Canada, according to tracking firm Box Office Mojo.
The actor last year starred in the drama The Lincoln Lawyer, and previously starred in several romantic comedies, including Ghosts of Girlfriends Past in 2009 and Failure To Launch in 2006.
McConaughey announced in March that he and Camila were relocating from California to his native Texas to raise their almost 4-year-old son, Levi, and 2-year-old daughter, Vida.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards