DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Mohan Lal to act in 'D Company'
Actor Mohan Lal will be part of the one short action movie which is expected to be directed by Joshiy.
As the new generation movies have started to impress Mollywood audience like never before, more and more superstars are turning their heads towards the experimental projects. According to unconfirmed reports, superstar Mohanlal has agreed to be on a new project, an assimilation of five action movies under one common title, produced by Vinod Vijayan. Lal will be part of the one short action movie which is expected to be directed by Joshiy. Shaji Kailas, Deephan, Padmakumar and the producer-director Vinod Vijayan will himself helm the affairs of these five films, which will be produced under the title 'D company'.
Ranjan Pramod, Ranjith, Shaji Kailas, G S Anil and A K Sajan are in the charge of writing department of the independent shorts which will be titled independently after the name of colours like Red, Blue, Green and so on.
Dileep, Prithviraj, Fahad Fazil, Asif Ali, Anoop Menon, Jayasuriya and Samudhirakani will also play their parts in these films which is expected to be on sets by next week.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics