Actor Nandamuri Balakrishna turns a year older
Nandamuri Balakrishna, it is difficult to believe, is over 50.
Nandamuri Balakrishna, it is difficult to believe, is over 50. He becomes a year older but for his fans and admirers, he remains the ever-so-energetic Yuvaratna. In 'Adhinayakudu', he not only looked younger but also seemed all the more dignified in the role of Harischandra Prasad and dauntless in that of Ram Prasad. That is Balayya babu, as he is fondly called, for you.
After a decade of unpleasant flops, he roared back as 'Simha'. His Lord Rama act in 'Sri Rama Rajyam' needs no description. "Balakrishna is top notch in showing the anguish of a husband, who is having to banish his wife to the forests. The confusion and the trauma portrayed by the accomplished actor looks every bit first rate," our review of the film said.
Like Nagarjuna and Venkatesh, Balakrishna is consciously trying to offer variety. He is one actor who is acting in two films of different genres. 'Aditya 999', a (presumably) sci-fi film, and 'Srimannarayana', where he is playing an intrepid journalist for the first time in his career. As someone who wants to make it big in politics, Balayya is sure to make well-meaning films of social relevance and political overtones in the coming years.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards