Actor Nivin Poly to portray a local cricketer in '1983'
However the Malayalam flick is penned by director Anoop Menon.
As his much expected movie 'Neram' is all set to be on theaters from tomorrow, young star Nivin Poly is getting ready to play the role of a local cricketer. This will be for the new movie tiled '1983' penned by Anoop Menon.
The movie to be directed by Abrid Shine will have him as a village guy who is also a frantic lover of cricket.
Nivin, who already has a big love for cricket is himself a middle order batsman, and a regular member in the CCL team from Kerala.
A few other teammates from Kerala team, Rajeev Pillai, and Saiju Kurup will also carry the bat for the movie '1983'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right