Actor Padmapriya appologises to director Nishant
A complaint against actor Padmapriya was recently filed after, Nishant signed her for his 'Number 66 Madura Bus'.
The Malayalam director Nishath filed a complaint against actor Padmapriya recently after he signed her for his 'Number 66 Madura Bus'. His complaint was filed at the Producers' Union.
The director accused Padmapriya, for not turning up for the film's shooting for a lot of days and also had complaind that she turned up very late even on the days she decided to show up.
This has in turn taken the toll on the team and caused a huge loss to the producer Nishath.
Even after Padmapriya's manager got an extra sum of money in her name, her tantrums continued.
And so, there was a ban placed on this actress temporarily.
However, follow the series of events, the actor went up to the producers' Union and apologised for this trouble and the ban was lifted after deciding to giving her another chance.
- Asian Development Bank Declines to Fund Pakistan Dam Project
- Kashmir a Matter For India, Pakistan to Sort Out: British PM Theresa May
- Pakistani Troops Fire at Indian Positions in RS Pura, 7 Civilians Injured
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- To Me, Books Are More Important Than Films: Vishal Bhardwaj
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights