Actor Prakash to host the Tamil version of KBC
The show which is produced by Vijay TV and Big Synergy will be aired from March on wards.
The very famous tamil version of Kaun Banega Crorepati titled 'Neengallum Vellalam Oru Kodi' was hosted by actor Surya and now, it's out that Prakash Raj is to be the new host for this show.
Vijay TV and Big Synergy has produced this show which will be aired from March onwards. However, actor Prakash Raj who is a very common face in small screen has appeared in many commercials and has also started off his acting career in the Kannada Dhoordharshan channel.
Talking about the new avatar, Prakash Raj said that hosting this show is going to be an emotional journey for him and he is excited about meeting his fans and playing with them.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Digvijay Favours Dialogue With Pakistan, Insists Artists to Work in Cross Border Films
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa