Actor Prakash to host the Tamil version of KBC
The show which is produced by Vijay TV and Big Synergy will be aired from March on wards.
The very famous tamil version of Kaun Banega Crorepati titled 'Neengallum Vellalam Oru Kodi' was hosted by actor Surya and now, it's out that Prakash Raj is to be the new host for this show.
Vijay TV and Big Synergy has produced this show which will be aired from March onwards. However, actor Prakash Raj who is a very common face in small screen has appeared in many commercials and has also started off his acting career in the Kannada Dhoordharshan channel.
Talking about the new avatar, Prakash Raj said that hosting this show is going to be an emotional journey for him and he is excited about meeting his fans and playing with them.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It