Actor Prasanna completes a decade in Tamil cinema
Prasana is currently busy with Tamil projects 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham','Chennaiyil Oru Naal' and Telugu action 'Bhai'.
Chennai: Actor Prasanna, who completes a decade in the Tamil film industry Monday, says he is as excited and nervous as he was when he made his debut in 'Five Star'.
"Thinking of the day I landed in Chennai for 'Five star' 10 years back for my debut. Now, today another new beginning. Same excitement, nervousness and loads of anticipation," Prasanna posted on Twitter.
"All new people, new atmosphere, new Language, new emotions. Looking forward a great start," he said.
Some of Prasanna's best films include 'Anjathe', 'Achchamundu Achchamundu', 'Baana Kaathadi' and 'Muran'.
The 30-year old is currently busy with three projects - Tamil romantic-drama 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham', Tamil drama 'Chennaiyil Oru Naal' and Telugu action 'Bhai'.
He has two more Tamil films in the offing - 'Pullivaal' and 'Koothu'.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology