Actor Prithviraj to star in Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year'?
The movie revolves around a bunch of friends and how situation forces them to participate in a dance competition.
Mumbai: South actor Prithviraj Sukumaran is likely to share screen space alongside Shah Rukh Khan in Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year'. The movie revolves around a bunch of male friends and how situation forces them to participate in a dance competition. But the only problem is that none of them are good dancers. The female lead will play the role of a bar dancer, who will help these friends win the dance trophy.
This film also features Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani in lead roles. For sometime, Farah had been looking for an actor to fill the role of the last guy.
On whether he has been made an offer, Prithviraj said, "I had an informal meeting with Farah. She told me the premise of the film she is doing. And I have not read the script yet, no concrete offer has been made to me."
"I have not said ok to it officially. So nothing is concrete and confirmed. It was a very vague premise that she told me but it was very funny and exciting," Prithviraj told PTI.
The 30 year old made his Hindi film debut opposite Rani Mukerji in 'Aiyyaa', which bombed at the box office. His next release is Yash Raj Films 'Aurangzeb', an action crime thriller film, starring Arjun Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Amrita Singh, Sikander Kher and Sasha Agha. This film is set to release on May 17.
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record