Actor Rakshita Prem to contest Karnataka Assembly
Rakshita Prem has announced her intentions of contesting one of the 224 assembly seats elections next year.
The former heartthrob of Kannada cinema audience now in BSR Party of Sriramulu - Rakshita Prem has announced her intentions of contesting one of the 224 Assembly seats elections coming in the next year.
Rakshita has been a major draw at the campaigns for the BSR Party and her speeches have improved considerably. She is a real stunner in election speeches. On Thursday at BSR Party meeting Rakshita expressed her wish. She is heading the Mahila wing of BSR Party as of now.
Rakshita made it very clear that contesting the elections is finally left to the party leader Mr Sriramulu. She is moving all around Karnataka in 'Swabiman Sankalp Yathre'. From Ramanagara to Malnad area she is accompanying as pre-election preparation.
In another ten months the Karnataka state Assembly elections are expected to take place. Meanwhile actress Rakshita husband eminent director Prem is indecisive on joining politics.
- Sushma Swaraj at UNGA: Kashmir is an Integral Part of India
- Misbah-ul-Haq Hopes Bilateral Ties With India Will Resume
- China Again Declines to Confirm Backing Pakistan on Kashmir
- Peshawar: IED Hits Patrol Van in Northwest Pakistan, 9 Injured
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test