Actor Rakshita Prem to contest Karnataka Assembly
Rakshita Prem has announced her intentions of contesting one of the 224 assembly seats elections next year.
The former heartthrob of Kannada cinema audience now in BSR Party of Sriramulu - Rakshita Prem has announced her intentions of contesting one of the 224 Assembly seats elections coming in the next year.
Rakshita has been a major draw at the campaigns for the BSR Party and her speeches have improved considerably. She is a real stunner in election speeches. On Thursday at BSR Party meeting Rakshita expressed her wish. She is heading the Mahila wing of BSR Party as of now.
Rakshita made it very clear that contesting the elections is finally left to the party leader Mr Sriramulu. She is moving all around Karnataka in 'Swabiman Sankalp Yathre'. From Ramanagara to Malnad area she is accompanying as pre-election preparation.
In another ten months the Karnataka state Assembly elections are expected to take place. Meanwhile actress Rakshita husband eminent director Prem is indecisive on joining politics.
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration