Actor Santhanam to star in Ramanarayanan's next
Sources say that the very legendary Nagesh's 'Aubavi Raja Anubavi' is being remade by filmmaker Ramanarayanan.
Producer and director Ramanarayanan made a super hit film, 'Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya' starring actors Santhanam, Srinivasan and Sethu.
This success has motivated the producer to make yet another venture with Santhanam.
Sources say that the very legendary Nagesh's 'Aubavi Raja Anubavi' is being remade by Ramanarayanan and the role of Nagesh is played by Santhanam. This film was written and directed by the veteran director K Balachnader with a plot that resembled him.
Santhanam has indeed proved himself in many different facets and earned himself a name, but will he be apt for a role that the evergreen late Nagesh played onscreen?
One can just wait and watch that.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia and Iraq hit the highest in more than a decade