Actor Santhanam to star in Ramanarayanan's next
Sources say that the very legendary Nagesh's 'Aubavi Raja Anubavi' is being remade by filmmaker Ramanarayanan.
Producer and director Ramanarayanan made a super hit film, 'Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya' starring actors Santhanam, Srinivasan and Sethu.
This success has motivated the producer to make yet another venture with Santhanam.
Sources say that the very legendary Nagesh's 'Aubavi Raja Anubavi' is being remade by Ramanarayanan and the role of Nagesh is played by Santhanam. This film was written and directed by the veteran director K Balachnader with a plot that resembled him.
Santhanam has indeed proved himself in many different facets and earned himself a name, but will he be apt for a role that the evergreen late Nagesh played onscreen?
One can just wait and watch that.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- BSF Seizes Gold Bars, One Bangaladeshi National Arrested
- I'm the Only Top Actress Who Has Done B-grade Films: Kangana Ranaut