Actor Suriya to start Linguswamy's next by April
Meanwhile, we hear that filmmaker Sasikumar has also approached Suriya for a project.
Though there was a lot of buzz in Kollywood about who actor Suriya will work with in his next, confirmed reports suggest that he will be working with Linguswamy and with Gautham Menon simultaneously.
Meanwhile, we hear that Sasikumar has also approached Suriya for a project.
"After packing up from South Africa for 'Singam 2', Suriya is likely to start working on Linguswamy project by the end of April. The dates have already been confirmed long ago with Samantha as well, says a close trusted source, of the actor. In accordance with his usual style of working, Suriya might decide which other project to choose, once he starts acting in the currently open offer, Linguswamy's next.
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute