Actor Suriya to start Linguswamy's next by April
Meanwhile, we hear that filmmaker Sasikumar has also approached Suriya for a project.
Though there was a lot of buzz in Kollywood about who actor Suriya will work with in his next, confirmed reports suggest that he will be working with Linguswamy and with Gautham Menon simultaneously.
Meanwhile, we hear that Sasikumar has also approached Suriya for a project.
"After packing up from South Africa for 'Singam 2', Suriya is likely to start working on Linguswamy project by the end of April. The dates have already been confirmed long ago with Samantha as well, says a close trusted source, of the actor. In accordance with his usual style of working, Suriya might decide which other project to choose, once he starts acting in the currently open offer, Linguswamy's next.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement