Actor Suriya to start Linguswamy's next by April
Meanwhile, we hear that filmmaker Sasikumar has also approached Suriya for a project.
Though there was a lot of buzz in Kollywood about who actor Suriya will work with in his next, confirmed reports suggest that he will be working with Linguswamy and with Gautham Menon simultaneously.
Meanwhile, we hear that Sasikumar has also approached Suriya for a project.
"After packing up from South Africa for 'Singam 2', Suriya is likely to start working on Linguswamy project by the end of April. The dates have already been confirmed long ago with Samantha as well, says a close trusted source, of the actor. In accordance with his usual style of working, Suriya might decide which other project to choose, once he starts acting in the currently open offer, Linguswamy's next.
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Diwali: Festival of Lights
- UP Police to Celebrate Diwali at Old Age Homes, Orphanages
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali