Actor Taapasee plans to learn Telugu to promote films
However, the actress is currently busy promoting her Hindi debut 'Chashme Baddoor'.
Chennai: Taapsee Pannu, a Punjabi girl who is popular in southern movies, feels that promotion of films in the language you know is fun and, therefore, she now wants to learn Tamil and Telugu. "Realising how much fun it is to promote your movie in the language you know. Even more driven to learn Telugu and Tamil now," Taapsee posted on Twitter.
She is currently busy promoting her Hindi debut 'Chashme Baddoor', in which she is paired opposite Siddharth, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma.
Taapse debuted in Telugu romantic drama, 'Jhummandi Naadam', and since then has acted in a series of Telugu and Tamil films.
Meanwhile, Taapsee is busy filming for Telugu films 'Shadow' and 'Jackpot' and Tamil films 'Valai' and 'Muni 3: Ganga'.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"