DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor Taapasee plans to learn Telugu to promote films
However, the actress is currently busy promoting her Hindi debut 'Chashme Baddoor'.
Chennai: Taapsee Pannu, a Punjabi girl who is popular in southern movies, feels that promotion of films in the language you know is fun and, therefore, she now wants to learn Tamil and Telugu. "Realising how much fun it is to promote your movie in the language you know. Even more driven to learn Telugu and Tamil now," Taapsee posted on Twitter.
She is currently busy promoting her Hindi debut 'Chashme Baddoor', in which she is paired opposite Siddharth, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma.
Taapse debuted in Telugu romantic drama, 'Jhummandi Naadam', and since then has acted in a series of Telugu and Tamil films.
Meanwhile, Taapsee is busy filming for Telugu films 'Shadow' and 'Jackpot' and Tamil films 'Valai' and 'Muni 3: Ganga'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise