DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actor turned director Bala is ready to 'Hit-list'
Malayalam actor Bala is all set to play a new role with his directorial debut 'Hitlist'.
Malayalam actor Bala is all set to play a new role with his directorial debut 'Hitlist'. Produced by Bala's home banner Arunachalam Pictures, movie stars Bala in the lead role.
Movie will see Aishwarya Devan as the lead actress and Dhruv as an antagonist. While Naraen and Unni Mukundan will be in guest roles. Also featuring Samuthira Kani, Thalaivasal Vijay, Riyas Khan, Tini Tom and Sasi Kalinga in other important roles.
'Hitlist' is a thriller movie, cinematographed by Madhu Neelakantan and Alphonse is incharge of the music department.
Bala has acted in 40 Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh