Actor-turned-director Prathap Pothen to star in '3 Dots'
The actor was last seen in two noted Malayalm movies '22FK' and 'Ayaalum Njaanum Thammil'.
2012 was an eventful year in the life of actor-turned-director Prathap Pothen, who surprised everyone with two diametrically opposite characters in Mollywood in '22FK' and 'Ayaalum Njaanum Thammil'.
Though the senior star missed out of an award in the recent state awards, he is still taking strides to fetch one.
Prathap pothen will be seen next in Malayalam in the movie '3 Dots' of Sugeeth. Prathap will come up as a convict called as Pappeettan, who together with other two in his jail room are considering this as an end to everything. This movie will offer him a space to attempt quality humour.'3Dots' is all set to be on the theatres for this 29th.
Interestingly Prathap Pothen has recently expressed in social networking sites and in interviews about how he loved to have this year's state award. Though made a big name in the south, it still remains a sorrow for the actor that his home state hasn't yet recognized him with a state award, though he is gaining much in the charts of popular approval.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir, Anushka, Aishwarya Caught Up in a Twisted Love Triangle
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil New Song Bulleya is All About Ranbir- Aishwarya's Chemistry