Actor-turned-director Prathap Pothen to star in '3 Dots'
The actor was last seen in two noted Malayalm movies '22FK' and 'Ayaalum Njaanum Thammil'.
2012 was an eventful year in the life of actor-turned-director Prathap Pothen, who surprised everyone with two diametrically opposite characters in Mollywood in '22FK' and 'Ayaalum Njaanum Thammil'.
Though the senior star missed out of an award in the recent state awards, he is still taking strides to fetch one.
Prathap pothen will be seen next in Malayalam in the movie '3 Dots' of Sugeeth. Prathap will come up as a convict called as Pappeettan, who together with other two in his jail room are considering this as an end to everything. This movie will offer him a space to attempt quality humour.'3Dots' is all set to be on the theatres for this 29th.
Interestingly Prathap Pothen has recently expressed in social networking sites and in interviews about how he loved to have this year's state award. Though made a big name in the south, it still remains a sorrow for the actor that his home state hasn't yet recognized him with a state award, though he is gaining much in the charts of popular approval.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks