Actress Amala Paul turns 21 today
Amala modelling portfolio was spotted by Lal Jose, who offered her a supporting role in his film 'Neelathamara'.
Amala Paul is celebrating her birthday today. The actress, who has turned 21, has some promising projects in hand, in Kollywood and Tollywood.
"I am indebted to my directors, producers, co-stars and of course, fans. Only because of them I have been recognised as an actress," says the 'Mynaa' girl.
Amala is busy shooting for 'Nimirndhu Nil' with Jayam Ravi and its Telugu version 'Janda Pai Kapiraju', both directed by Samuthirakani. Also, she has Telugu films including 'Naayak' and 'Iddarammayilatho'.
Amala Paul, after finishing her Plus Two education, took a year out before planning to pursue engineering. At the time, her modelling portfolio was spotted by noted Malayalam director Lal Jose who offered her a supporting role in his remake, 'Neelathamara' (2009). Then she stepped in to Kollywood, and the rest, is known to all.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar