DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actress Amala Paul turns 21 today
Amala modelling portfolio was spotted by Lal Jose, who offered her a supporting role in his film 'Neelathamara'.
Amala Paul is celebrating her birthday today. The actress, who has turned 21, has some promising projects in hand, in Kollywood and Tollywood.
"I am indebted to my directors, producers, co-stars and of course, fans. Only because of them I have been recognised as an actress," says the 'Mynaa' girl.
Amala is busy shooting for 'Nimirndhu Nil' with Jayam Ravi and its Telugu version 'Janda Pai Kapiraju', both directed by Samuthirakani. Also, she has Telugu films including 'Naayak' and 'Iddarammayilatho'.
Amala Paul, after finishing her Plus Two education, took a year out before planning to pursue engineering. At the time, her modelling portfolio was spotted by noted Malayalam director Lal Jose who offered her a supporting role in his remake, 'Neelathamara' (2009). Then she stepped in to Kollywood, and the rest, is known to all.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet