Actress Amala Paul turns 21 today
Amala modelling portfolio was spotted by Lal Jose, who offered her a supporting role in his film 'Neelathamara'.
Amala Paul is celebrating her birthday today. The actress, who has turned 21, has some promising projects in hand, in Kollywood and Tollywood.
"I am indebted to my directors, producers, co-stars and of course, fans. Only because of them I have been recognised as an actress," says the 'Mynaa' girl.
Amala is busy shooting for 'Nimirndhu Nil' with Jayam Ravi and its Telugu version 'Janda Pai Kapiraju', both directed by Samuthirakani. Also, she has Telugu films including 'Naayak' and 'Iddarammayilatho'.
Amala Paul, after finishing her Plus Two education, took a year out before planning to pursue engineering. At the time, her modelling portfolio was spotted by noted Malayalam director Lal Jose who offered her a supporting role in his remake, 'Neelathamara' (2009). Then she stepped in to Kollywood, and the rest, is known to all.
- India vs New Zealand Live: Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series, Regain No.1 Spot
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- UN Aid Chief Warns of 'Unparalleled' Catastrophe in Aleppo
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18