Actress Anne Hathaway shops, bargains and has a blast
Hathaway was strolling through an LA market when she spotted and bargained over a pair of vintage 1960s sunglasses
London: Actress Anne Hathaway was reportedly spotted bargaining over a pair of sunglasses.
The 'Les Miserables' star was strolling through an LA market when she spotted a pair of vintage 1960s sunglasses but the USD 80 price tag seemed expensive to her, reported Showbizspy.
Hathaway, 31, negotiated the amount down to USD 55 and agreed to snap a selfie with the seller as long as he promised not to post it online.
"It seemed obvious that Anne was having a blast negotiating deals. She also struck deals on a vase and a vintage straw hat," a source said.
The news comes amid reports that Hathaway is trying to scale back her luxury lifestyle so that people can relate to her.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion