Actress Katie Holmes hires a dating coach
Katie Holmes, who recently split from husband Tom Cruise, has hired a dating coach.
Los Angeles: Actress Katie Holmes, who recently split from husband Tom Cruise, has hired a dating coach.
The actress is eager to move on after her split and is seeking professional help to boost her confidence around men, reports contactmusic.com.
"It was after her birthday at the end of December that Katie decided it was time to give her love life a different approach," a source told Grazia magazine.
"She's had one-to-one sessions and the occasional phone session, and she's learning how to approach people, as well as dating and flirting tips to get her confidence back."
"With a little bit of help, Katie now feels she's armed with enough confidence to start dating again and taking that next step to finding a perfect partner," the source added.
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Rain Could Play Spoilsport in India-New Zealand Eden Test
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record