Actress Katie Holmes hires a dating coach
Katie Holmes, who recently split from husband Tom Cruise, has hired a dating coach.
Los Angeles: Actress Katie Holmes, who recently split from husband Tom Cruise, has hired a dating coach.
The actress is eager to move on after her split and is seeking professional help to boost her confidence around men, reports contactmusic.com.
"It was after her birthday at the end of December that Katie decided it was time to give her love life a different approach," a source told Grazia magazine.
"She's had one-to-one sessions and the occasional phone session, and she's learning how to approach people, as well as dating and flirting tips to get her confidence back."
"With a little bit of help, Katie now feels she's armed with enough confidence to start dating again and taking that next step to finding a perfect partner," the source added.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar