DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actress murder case, husband's bail petition dismissed
Surendrababu who was arrested last October for his wife's murder has been in judicial custody since then.
Bangalore: A local court today dismissed the bail petition filed by Surendrababu, the husband of Kannada TV actress Hemashri and also the prime accused in her murder last year.
A Fast Track Court dismissed the bail petition on the ground that the case was under investigation and grant of relief might result in tampering of evidence.
However, Surendrababu was arrested last October in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
Surendrababu, Hemashri, Kannada films
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand