Actress murder case, husband's bail petition dismissed
Surendrababu who was arrested last October for his wife's murder has been in judicial custody since then.
Bangalore: A local court today dismissed the bail petition filed by Surendrababu, the husband of Kannada TV actress Hemashri and also the prime accused in her murder last year.
A Fast Track Court dismissed the bail petition on the ground that the case was under investigation and grant of relief might result in tampering of evidence.
However, Surendrababu was arrested last October in connection with the murder of Hemashri and has been in judicial custody since then.
Surendrababu, Hemashri, Kannada films
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology