DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actress Piaa Bajpai to act in 'Dhalam'
For the first time, Piaa will be wearing traditional south Indian costumes and will be de-glam in this film.
Piaa Bajpai is keen to make it big in her second innings in Kollywood. The 'Poi Solla Porom' and 'Goa' girl, who was last seen in 'Ko', has signed two projects and one of them is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
"I play a Tamil Brahmin girl in both the versions of 'Dhalam', which is being directed by Jeevan Reddy, a former associate to Ram Gopal Varma. The film has music by James Vasanthan," Piaa says.
For the first time, Piaa will be wearing traditional south Indian costumes and will be de-glam in this film, and the actress is thrilled about it. "I am enjoying my new look. It is great, cute and beautiful," she says.
The other movie in which Piaa is doing an important role is the remake of 'Sattam Oru Iruttarai'. "We have completed one schedule and the second is expected to start soon," says the actress.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere