Actress Piaa Bajpai to act in 'Dhalam'
For the first time, Piaa will be wearing traditional south Indian costumes and will be de-glam in this film.
Piaa Bajpai is keen to make it big in her second innings in Kollywood. The 'Poi Solla Porom' and 'Goa' girl, who was last seen in 'Ko', has signed two projects and one of them is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
"I play a Tamil Brahmin girl in both the versions of 'Dhalam', which is being directed by Jeevan Reddy, a former associate to Ram Gopal Varma. The film has music by James Vasanthan," Piaa says.
For the first time, Piaa will be wearing traditional south Indian costumes and will be de-glam in this film, and the actress is thrilled about it. "I am enjoying my new look. It is great, cute and beautiful," she says.
The other movie in which Piaa is doing an important role is the remake of 'Sattam Oru Iruttarai'. "We have completed one schedule and the second is expected to start soon," says the actress.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India