Actress Piaa Bajpai to act in 'Dhalam'
For the first time, Piaa will be wearing traditional south Indian costumes and will be de-glam in this film.
Piaa Bajpai is keen to make it big in her second innings in Kollywood. The 'Poi Solla Porom' and 'Goa' girl, who was last seen in 'Ko', has signed two projects and one of them is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
"I play a Tamil Brahmin girl in both the versions of 'Dhalam', which is being directed by Jeevan Reddy, a former associate to Ram Gopal Varma. The film has music by James Vasanthan," Piaa says.
For the first time, Piaa will be wearing traditional south Indian costumes and will be de-glam in this film, and the actress is thrilled about it. "I am enjoying my new look. It is great, cute and beautiful," she says.
The other movie in which Piaa is doing an important role is the remake of 'Sattam Oru Iruttarai'. "We have completed one schedule and the second is expected to start soon," says the actress.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18