Actress Ragini Nandawani completes shooting a Tamil film
Tamil movie 'Thalaivaa' is directed by Al Vijay and will star Ragini Nandawani and Vijay in lead roles.
Mumbai: Actress Ragini Nandwani, who made her Bollywood debut with 'Dehraadun Diary', has finished shooting for a Tamil film with superstar Vijay.
"I have done a Tamil film 'Thalaivaa' opposite Vijay, who is a big superstar there. Shooting has been completed from my end and it will release June. Then there are other offers, one in Hindi and another in Tamil," Ragini said here during a photoshoot.
Asked if she plans to focus majorly on southern films, Ragini said: "It depends on good work - be it Hindi or Tamil. I believe in good work at the end of the day. If it's good there, I will work there. Currently, I have two to three offers in South. Of course, I will do Hindi also."
Ragini is popular for playing the role of Lovely in TV show 'Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein'.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology