Actress Richa Gangopadhyay signed up for 'Bhai'
Tentatively titled as 'Bhai', this film will be more massy than Nag's recent films.
It is known that 'Poola Rangadu' fame Veerabhadram has a movie with Nagarjuna. After listening to the story, Nag was so impressed that he wanted to produce it himself. This Annapurna Studios production is very likely to star Richa Gangopadhyay as the heroine.
Devi Sri Prasad is teaming up for a Nag film after 'King'. The film will go on the floors after Nag completes 'Love Story', the Dasarath film.
Tentatively titled as 'Bhai', this film will be more massy than Nag's recent films. Since it will be released after 'Love Story', which is an all-out family-oriented, 'Bhai' will help Nag acquire the image of a versatile star all over again next year.
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable