DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actress Richa Gangopadhyay signed up for 'Bhai'
Tentatively titled as 'Bhai', this film will be more massy than Nag's recent films.
It is known that 'Poola Rangadu' fame Veerabhadram has a movie with Nagarjuna. After listening to the story, Nag was so impressed that he wanted to produce it himself. This Annapurna Studios production is very likely to star Richa Gangopadhyay as the heroine.
Devi Sri Prasad is teaming up for a Nag film after 'King'. The film will go on the floors after Nag completes 'Love Story', the Dasarath film.
Tentatively titled as 'Bhai', this film will be more massy than Nag's recent films. Since it will be released after 'Love Story', which is an all-out family-oriented, 'Bhai' will help Nag acquire the image of a versatile star all over again next year.
Recommended For You
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017