Actress Richa Gangopadhyay signed up for 'Bhai'
Tentatively titled as 'Bhai', this film will be more massy than Nag's recent films.
It is known that 'Poola Rangadu' fame Veerabhadram has a movie with Nagarjuna. After listening to the story, Nag was so impressed that he wanted to produce it himself. This Annapurna Studios production is very likely to star Richa Gangopadhyay as the heroine.
Devi Sri Prasad is teaming up for a Nag film after 'King'. The film will go on the floors after Nag completes 'Love Story', the Dasarath film.
Tentatively titled as 'Bhai', this film will be more massy than Nag's recent films. Since it will be released after 'Love Story', which is an all-out family-oriented, 'Bhai' will help Nag acquire the image of a versatile star all over again next year.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"