Actress Sneha meets Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa
Sneha on Wednesday called on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa.
Sneha on Wednesday called on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. During the meeting, the actress invited the AIADMK general secretary to her marriage with actor Prasanna at Vanagaram on the outskirts of Chennai on May 11.
Sneha was accompanied by father Rajaram, mother Padmavathy and other family members during her meeting with the Chief Minister at the Secretariat in Chennai. It is said Jayalalithaa told Sneha that she would attend the wedding.
Meanwhile, Prasanna too is busy handing over invitations to his friends and relatives. A few days ago, the star couple met the media jointly and spoke about their wedding plans.
While Sneha expressed happiness about tying the knot with Prasanna and said his mother has been showering affection on her, Prasanna said he is gifted to have Sneha as his wife. Both thanked their parents for giving their consent to the wedding.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?