Actress Urvasi gets custody of her daughter
The Family Court has granted permission to Urvasi to keep daughter Thejalakshmy for a few more days in her custody.
The Ernakulam Family Court has granted permission to actress Urvasi to keep daughter Thejalakshmy alias Kunjatta for a few more days in her custody than her former husband and actor Manoj K Jayan.
Kunjatta,10, will stay with Urvasi during Onam and Christmas holidays and the first half of the summer vacation. In addition to this, Manoj K Jayan should leave Kunjatta in the custody of Urvasi every second Saturday, Family Court Judge N Leelamani said.
Since Manoj K Jayan failed to appear before the court, the judge passed an ex-party verdict in this regard. Accordingly, Urvasi got permission for the custody of the child. The court also ordered that there was no need to shift Kunjatta from the school where she is studying.
At the time of divorce, the custody of Kunjatta was given to Manoj. However, Urvasi approached the family court seeking custody of the child. Meanwhile, Manoj K Jayan approached the family court to set aside the order in favour of Urvasi. The court will consider his petition on Monday.
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi