DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Actress Urvasi gets custody of her daughter
The Family Court has granted permission to Urvasi to keep daughter Thejalakshmy for a few more days in her custody.
The Ernakulam Family Court has granted permission to actress Urvasi to keep daughter Thejalakshmy alias Kunjatta for a few more days in her custody than her former husband and actor Manoj K Jayan.
Kunjatta,10, will stay with Urvasi during Onam and Christmas holidays and the first half of the summer vacation. In addition to this, Manoj K Jayan should leave Kunjatta in the custody of Urvasi every second Saturday, Family Court Judge N Leelamani said.
Since Manoj K Jayan failed to appear before the court, the judge passed an ex-party verdict in this regard. Accordingly, Urvasi got permission for the custody of the child. The court also ordered that there was no need to shift Kunjatta from the school where she is studying.
At the time of divorce, the custody of Kunjatta was given to Manoj. However, Urvasi approached the family court seeking custody of the child. Meanwhile, Manoj K Jayan approached the family court to set aside the order in favour of Urvasi. The court will consider his petition on Monday.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory